Saturday, March 29, 2008

We are now robo-worthy

North Carolina's primary is on May 6, and a May primary has usually meant the state's vote doesn't matter. This year, of course, is different, and polls show that Hillary Clinton has to work very hard to catch up to Obama in the state for our 134 delegates.

Accordingly, yesterday I received my first robo-call from the Clinton campaign, and this morning read that Chelsea herself will be visiting the Tar Heel State. Both candidates are starting to spend more time here, but Clinton is working extra hard. It's nice to matter for once!

1 comments:

Shaun 9:59 AM  

Did you know that NC's own Virginia Foxx (R-NC) was the first politician in the nation to take the National Political Do Not Contact Registry "do not robo call" pledge?

As I testified in the US Senate with the NC AG, these calls are an epidemic and invading the privacy of voters lives.

These calls are an epidemic and are invading the privacy of All American Voters.

Our members are taking a stand and saying enough is enough at the National Political Do Not Contact Registry at StopPoliticalCalls.org.

Here is a quote from a member this morning:

"I find it very frustrating... I tend to get calls at the WORST time. I have a one year old daughter, and it NEVER fails that the phone will ring when I put her down for a nap or for bed. Also my vote is PRIVATE... so who do you think you are calling with a survey to find out who I am voting for!!! Stop calling me."

Regards,

Shaun Dakin
CEO and Founder
http://www.stoppoliticalcalls.org

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP