Thursday, April 10, 2008

New links

I received an email from the Venezuela Information Office in DC asking if I would link to their blog Venezuela World. Sure, why not? For fun I will also link to the Western Hemisphere part of the State Department’s blog Dipnote. Get government-sponsored news to your heart’s content!

Governments’ entrance into the blogosphere deserves some attention. Everyone tends to focus on how blogs may affect politics or serve to frame political debate, but I don’t recall any analyses of how governments use blogs to offer their own contribution.

3 comments:

Tambopaxi 5:54 PM  

There's related article on dip blogs in the March issue of Foreign Service Journal on blogs run by U.S. FSO's. My sense is that they're mostly bland (politically, anyway) but they can be entertaining on occasion....

Justin Delacour 8:40 PM  

For fun I will also link to the Western Hemisphere part of the State Department’s blog Dipnote.

You already link to Boz on a regular basis. That's pretty much the same thing, Greg.

Anonymous,  3:01 PM  

Thanks Greg! Check us out on Facebook, too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP